Posted by : DA4288KM Tuesday, March 5, 2013








lately, my eyes have been drawn to florals...kind of the granny chic vibe.  i really want to add some to my house....my only problem is getting it pass the husband.....men and flowers don't mix well.  i have my eyes on this wallpaper (maybe behind a bookshelf) and this one.  and i am dying to get one of rifle paper's new iphone cases....and still holding out for a lulie wallace painting that would totally brighten my day!!  when i was out shopping this weekend, we noticed a lot of floral in fashion as well...j crew was definitely rocking it!!

* images courtesy of  lulie wallace, anthropologiejenny keenan interior design,  rifle paper co instagram

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Labels

Recent Post

Popular Post

- Copyright © -icontroversial- Powered by Blogger -